Our Style & Values
Our style is informal, innovative and interactive yet focused on clear objectives. We will stretch and challenge in an encouraging and supportive manner.
We listen carefully to discover your requirements and agree a project plan and costs with you. We guarantee a programme that is stimulating and lively whilst meeting your organisational needs.
We want participants to enjoy the experience. You’ll find brain-friendly techniques. Less power point, more movement, more visuals, more engagement and importantly training that results in ‘learning that sticks’.
Our virtual classroom is especially innovative and cost-effective. Small groups with a live facilitator, learning in bite-sized chunks.
You’ll want to know about return on investment. Measuring success is crucial element of our partnership with you. We’ll introduce you to new methods of evaluation, to gather immediate reactions and impact in the longer term.
- Customer Focus – your needs are our starting point. We tailor our services; we are honest in letting you know what we can achieve and completely reliable. We aim to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our customer relationships.
- Responsiveness – we are socially aware and whilst delivering the learning objectives, we adjust our approach to meet the diverse needs of individuals, making sure we meet different learning needs and offering individual support.
- Flexibility – we are a small agile organisation and respond positively to changing circumstances, changing technologies and new learning methods
- Value – we give concentrated focus and attention to the needs of each project whilst offering a realistic, affordable rate. You will receive excellent value for money as well as ‘added value’ from the extra benefits we can provide.
- Learning– as a team we learn from our customers and our experiences; we are innovative and value being stretched; we greatly value feedback so we can continuously review & improve our services.