Surgery SessionsFor your online presentation or training event
An experienced coach shines a light with you on your presentation or training event.
They will provide expert support and feedback – you can make improvements for successful delivery.
Sharpen your online presentation
Bring your ‘presentation in progress’ to the /session, receive helpful feedback and explore with your presenter-coach how you can get your message across professionally and with impact.
Improvements might relate to
- structure and content of your presentation, ensuring it ‘hits the mark’ with messages that come to life
- how the audience is engaged and involved
- personal delivery style, using voice and body language to best effect.
Masterclass in training online
Your training may be a one-off session or a modular programme in development.
What could you work on with your experienced trainer-coach?
- How you can meet the learning outcomes in an online setting
- Logistics, timings, online and offline work for learners
- Interaction and activities to engage and re-inforce the learning points
- Delivering your training with confidence
How long are the surgeries and how many should I book?
Many people find one 90 minute surgery is sufficient.
Follow-on sessions may be of value to e.g rehearse your presentation or walk through your re-formatted training session.
Attending with a colleague? Learn from each other and give feedback. We recommend 120 minutes for a 2 person surgery.
How much will it cost?
Affordable is crucial, for organisations and individuals. Request information and fees, including a 20% discount for self-employed and self-funding individuals.
We look forward to working with you.
I’ve really enjoyed and benefitted from my coaching. It’s helpful to get such in-depth feedback on my presenting style. I can’t thank you enough for enabling this.
I feel far more confident about adapting face to face training to online training. It was so useful to receive feedback and support.
Diana offered excellent practice and role-modelled inter-personal skills. I got from the session plenty of food for thought and encouragement to practice and apply the skills.