“Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas”
If you choose to engage Bridgford Consultancy, what’s in it for you, the client?
We are flexible in how we organise learning events and can offer:
- Short courses (one or two days duration)
- Modular programmes for leadership or team development
- Management development programmes which can be accredited by the CMI or ILM.
- Bite size sessions delivered at times to suit office or shift patterns
- Executive coaching – one to one or team coaching (action learning sets)
- Virtual classroom delivery (stand-alone or linked to other learning events)
We offer additional features that can make your learning programmes better value, different and successful.
1. Free consultancy meeting with no obligation
Our first contact with you is important. You need to build trust in us and know that we are the right provider for your project. We are happy to assess your requirements, suggest options and provide a proposal, all at no charge to yourselves
2. Psychometrics and other questionnaires
We can offer a range of psychometric or other questionnaires for leadership, communication skills, time management and team development.
The most popular are:
- The SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Firo B
- What’s my communication style?
- What’s my time style?
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict mode instrument
- Coaching Competencies Questionnaire
3. Virtual Classroom
Virtual delivery is the perfect complement to training in other formats. It is short, sharp and effective and saves money on travel and costs.
The SDI concept and approach is very useful across all areas of work and also non-work life…the style was really good and a good mix of exercises which made sure we kept our energy levels up … well worth the time invested in it and I have lots to take back to my team.Participant on ‘Influencing Skills‘
The programme has lived up to its reputation and has been excellent, with valuable content delivered by Di – we’ve been able to take many useful and important ideas back to the workplace to put into practice.Participant on Motivate, Learn, Lead
The course has helped build my confidence in management team meetings. Using the SDI, I can better understand personalities and potential clashes of opinion.Participant on Leadership programme